I am always thankful, encouraged and appreciative when a fellow blogger gives me awards. It is especially fun when neighboring blog sites gives the award, too.
To God be the glory!
Awards are helpful and a great way to meet new bloggers and expand your circle. I received two separate awards but I am going to combine and give two awards at the same time (see nominees below) by blogging about them here.
I was given the Beautiful Blogger Award by Lisa Patterson of Sea Play Photography
and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Jennie Welsh from Blogspot. Check Lisa and Jennie out and let’s keep this thing going 🙂 Thanks guys!
Here are the rules of the award:
1 . Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
1. I am a walking jukebox
2. I heart massages
3. I don’t like peanut butter
4. I can’t swim but I enjoy the island hopping, the beach and the boat!
5. I was a victim of bullying
6. I am a good cook!
7. I don’t watch horror movies and I have vivid eclectic dreams!
Please check out these wonderful nominees/ bloggers:
- You’re Just A Dumb Ass
- Brad Smith
- Don’t We look Alike?
- Arka Keeping It Real
- The Ranting Papizilla
- Magdalena Vandenberg
- Andrea Badgley
- Hope, the Happy Hugger
- The Jedi
- The Clever Kat
- Child’s Play Counselling Services
- Stop and Pray TV
Go forth and multiply 🙂
PS: Magdalena Vandenberg is looking for an editor. Check her site if you are interested or know of anyone interested. http://magdalenavandenberg.com/